Certainly, employees of a specialized moving company known better how to transport a refrigerator. All you need is to provide the contractor with certain specifications such as dimensions, the manufacturing company, and production year. Still, if you opt to paddle own canoe, make sure to do the following:
– Unplug and secure the cord;
– Remove everything from the inner part of the fridge;
– Wait for a complete defrost and thoroughly wipe the surface to remove moisture;
– Doors should be locked tightly;
– Pack the fridge with a layer of foam plastic and make an outer layer of cardboard.